Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] Proposal to invite Laurent as a guest in XTM

As a newcomer, I hesitate to state that this subject might be taken off-line, since it has no bearing on xtm itself.

It makes me seriously consider whether actively participating from my position in AT&T Wireless 3G efforts is worth the effort.  After all, I did expect substance out of
this forum.

You only need to tell me once, and I'll immediately withdraw and block messages.

Sincerly,

David