Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] Proposal to invite Laurent as a guest in XTM

At 14:38 13/01/01 -0800, David Holliday wrote:
>As a newcomer, I hesitate to state that this subject might be taken off-line, since it has no bearing on xtm itself.
>
>It makes me seriously consider whether actively participating from my position in AT&T Wireless 3G efforts is worth the effort.  After all, I did expect substance out of
>this forum.
>
>You only need to tell me once, and I'll immediately withdraw and block messages.

This list is for the XTM working group, and it is used both for
administrative and technical discussions. The latter are supposed
to be directly related to the development of the XTM spec, but
sometimes stray into more general areas.

There is actually another mailing list that you might want to
consider joining instead of this one if your interest in topic
maps is entirely general. It's calledd "TopicMapMail" and you join
via http://www.infoloom.com/mailman/listinfo/topicmapmail

It has not seen as much traffic as xtm-wg recently, but I think
the whole TM community would like to see this change.

Best regards,

Steve

--
Steve Pepper, Chief Technology Officer <pepper@ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Information Association)