Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] Admitting new members

I'm not opposed to any form of open discussion; but to "vote" on membership seems ludicrious; sort of contrary to "open" isn't it?  Perhaps "moderated" might be a better
approach?

And, the voting should probably be taken to the voters only, rather than wasting time and net traffic for non-participants, such as myself, being exposed to something they
a)have no control over, b)could care less, and c) generating this discussion.

Right now, only Robert Barta's message has been of value to me, (also illuminating an area I can contribute in) although all the other messages are certainly
"enlightening".

I'll be back, in a while, if previous documentation makes it worthwhile for all.

Cheers,
David