Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] Proposal to invite Laurent as a guest in XTM

Michel,

I look forward to seeing everyone in Paris!

Please accept this post as a yes vote for both Laurent Olivry and David
Steinberg to attend the Paris meeting.

Patrick

Michel Biezunski wrote:

> Reminder:
>
> I am expecting to get the votes of the participating members for the
> admission
> of Laurent Olivry  and David Steinberg at the Paris meeting.
>
> Thank you for answering as soon as you can.
>
> Michel

<snip> Comments, counter-comments, etc. deleted</snip>

I look forward to more excellent work from our editors and substantive comments from the members of the group.

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau
Director of Research and Development