Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] A challenge on "the graph"

[lars]

> I do. If someone comes up with something graph-based that meets my
> concerns I will accept it. One of the things that will have to be
> addressed in order to achieve that is that the URIs of the nodes must
> be in the graph, but it is, I think, not inconceivable that that may
> happen.

Lars, are you sure about this? This could also go at the ASR level, not
the graph level. It seems to me that efficient storage is something
that vendors might very well wish to compete on, and if so, they should
be allowed to do do

> In any case, if I am in the end overruled I will remain loyal to the
> process and try to make the best of it with the approach that we do
> choose.
>
> --Lars M.

=====
<!-- "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life."
     - Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations -->

Do you have 128-bit SSL encryption server security?
Get VeriSign's FREE Guide, "Securing Your
Web Site for Business." Get it now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2cW4jC/c.WCAA/bT0EAA/2n6YlB/TM