Subject: [xtm-wg] Question: Graphing Tool Advice

I want to build a little Java applet that uses graphs to visualize the
hyperlinks in a hyperdocument (I now have a CORBA-exposed generic
hyperdocument management system running so I can easily access the
hyperdocuments on the server through Java clients).

Can someone point me to a Java toolkit that will allow me to construct
graphs programmatically through an API? I have looked at the grappa tool
from AT&T and the Royere tool but I'm looking for stuff that is simpler
or more stable. Also, it needs to work with the Sun 1.2.2 JVM.

Thanks,

Eliot

W. Eliot Kimber | Lead Brain

1016 La Posada Dr. | Suite 240 | Austin TX  78752
    T 512.656.4139 |  F 512.419.1860 | eliot@isogen.com

w w w . d a t a c h a n n e l . c o m

Find software faster. Search more than 20,000
software solutions on KnowledgeStorm. Register
now and get started.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ee3V2C/RNSCAA/2h4EAA/2n6YlB/TM