Subject: [xtm-wg] The OntologyStream

Please forward to KM and community of practice forums, or to anyone
else who might be interested:

***

OntologyStream Inc. is revealing a market plan that involves the use
of topic maps to model the evolution of Intellectual Property and the
adoption of Innovation as a Technology;

http://www.ontologystream.com/OS/IPEval.htm.

The plan also involves a software system called Acappella Software

http://www.ontologystream.com/OS/KPM.htm

to provide knowledge sharing resources within communities of practice.

The URLs are short descriptions of these two OntologyStream products.

OntologyStream is a formative Corporation that has the mission:

"to support a group of scientists in the development of a science of
human knowledge"

So we are almost "not-for-profit" in spirit.  We will not advertise
OntologyStream in this forum again, but would like to encourage those
in this forum to communicate a willingness to participate in the new
Corporation.

OSI is open to collaboration. We will provide some standards-like
activity in support of new application areas for Topic Maps. The
product line also has a role for Knowledge Management consultants and
for moderated community of practice consultants.

We thank the moderator.

Dr. Paul Prueitt
President, OntologyStream Inc
Dr. Arthur Murray,