Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] TopicMaps.Org & OASIS

>>I'm very interested in hearing from the "lurkers": Who among you
>>are already members of OASIS and would be prepared to support the
>>establishment of a member section?

Being a lurker on this xtm group, and OASIS member as well, I
would very much be interested in supporting such a member section
on OASIS for TopicMaps.org.  I do plan to be involved in XTM
discussion in the future as well.

We are also considering OASIS Technical Committee as well,
although we want to make sure we are ready, prepared, and truly
aware of the pros/cons of this decision.

HumanMarkup is planning several implementations, including XML
Schema, RDF, and XTM.  Although XTM is still in the future, the
natural correlation between the expression of 'human'
characteristics and the structural framework of XTM make it a
natural fit.

As we progress (we still have some groundwork ahead of us) we
would like to solicit support from someone who may be able to
provide us expertise in a HumanMarkup XTM implementation....either
formally in the future (through OASIS) or informally (through
YahooGroups).

Good luck with the OASIS plan.