Subject: [topicmaps-comment] Let's introduce !

Jack Park

Member of the XTM Authoring Group. Coauthor and Editor of the book _XML
Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web_.  Sam Hunting is the
very capable Technical Editor of the manuscript, which has been the result
of contributions from an amazing group of individuals.  The manuscript has
been reviewed by some very capable people who have provided valuable
comments.  Following editorial "tweaks" by the authors, the manuscript will
return to Addison-Wesley for publication.

Developer of the Nexist experimental testbed for the creation of Open
Hyperdocument System components along the lines evolved by Douglas
Engelbart (http://www.bootstrap.org).  Nexist, hosted at
http://nexist.sourceforge.net (eventually, www.nexist.org) is now beginning
to see contributions by others, and that process will accelerate as soon as
I get my secure CVS working so that I can update the project CVS
repository. Till now, that activity has been handled by Grant Bowman.