ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Using UBL in the right way?

Hi Roshan,

We use perl and xpath to generate and process the documents
as we find that very straightforward.

Perl is very commandline or process oriented, runs on everything
with little configuration and is quite easy to maintain when
written with enough documentation.

If you must use java, I suggest you look at their xpath
implementation and using that.

If you wish to see some sample scripts, let me know via
the list what documents you wish to process and I'll post
some sample perl scripts.

Normally in business, each document has it's own handler
script, and sometimes each customer/supplier might have
a special script per document.

Best Regards

David