ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL Processes

Greetings Jan

I was sent some details about the CEFACT SBDH

"Until the unece.org link is restored, here are direct links to the
specification:

http://www.uncefactforum.org/ATG/Documents/ATG/Downloads/CEFACT_SBDH_TS_version1.3-03.zip

and the schemas:

http://www.uncefactforum.org/ATG/Documents/ATG/Downloads/SBDH20040506-02.zip
"
(Thanks Dale)

I generated a sample of what a minimal UBL Order with an SBDH might
look like, below.

The SBDH looks large in proportion to the Order but that is because
the Order is very
much abbreviated and my SBDH sample has two of every multi-occurrence element.

All this is really to point out that the SBDH has a Sender//EmailAddress, etc.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<StandardBusinessDocument
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.unece.org/cefact/namespaces/StandardBusinessDocumentHeader
StandardBusinessDocumentHeader.xsd"
xmlns="http://www.unece.org/cefact/namespaces/StandardBusinessDocumentHeader";
xmlns:n2="http://www.altova.com/samplexml/other-namespace";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
	<StandardBusinessDocumentHeader>
		<HeaderVersion>String</HeaderVersion>
		<Sender>
			<Identifier>String</Identifier>
			<ContactInformation>
				<Contact>String</Contact>
				<EmailAddress>String</EmailAddress>
				<FaxNumber>String</FaxNumber>
				<TelephoneNumber>String</TelephoneNumber>
				<ContactTypeIdentifier>String</ContactTypeIdentifier>
			</ContactInformation>
		</Sender>
		<Sender>
			<Identifier>String</Identifier>
			<ContactInformation>
				<Contact>String</Contact>
				<EmailAddress>String</EmailAddress>
				<FaxNumber>String</FaxNumber>
				<TelephoneNumber>String</TelephoneNumber>
				<ContactTypeIdentifier>String</ContactTypeIdentifier>
			</ContactInformation>
			<ContactInformation>
				<Contact>String</Contact>
				<EmailAddress>String</EmailAddress>
				<FaxNumber>String</FaxNumber>
				<TelephoneNumber>String</TelephoneNumber>
				<ContactTypeIdentifier>String</ContactTypeIdentifier>
			</ContactInformation>
		</Sender>
		<Receiver>
			<Identifier>String</Identifier>
			<ContactInformation>
				<Contact>String</Contact>
				<EmailAddress>String</EmailAddress>
				<FaxNumber>String</FaxNumber>
				<TelephoneNumber>String</TelephoneNumber>
				<ContactTypeIdentifier>String</ContactTypeIdentifier>
			</ContactInformation>
			<ContactInformation>
				<Contact>String</Contact>
				<EmailAddress>String</EmailAddress>
				<FaxNumber>String</FaxNumber>
				<TelephoneNumber>String</TelephoneNumber>
				<ContactTypeIdentifier>String</ContactTypeIdentifier>
			</ContactInformation>
		</Receiver>
		<Receiver>
			<Identifier>String</Identifier>
			<ContactInformation>
				<Contact>String</Contact>
				<EmailAddress>String</EmailAddress>
				<FaxNumber>String</FaxNumber>
				<TelephoneNumber>String</TelephoneNumber>
				<ContactTypeIdentifier>String</ContactTypeIdentifier>
			</ContactInformation>
			<ContactInformation>
				<Contact>String</Contact>
				<EmailAddress>String</EmailAddress>
				<FaxNumber>String</FaxNumber>
				<TelephoneNumber>String</TelephoneNumber>
				<ContactTypeIdentifier>String</ContactTypeIdentifier>
			</ContactInformation>
		</Receiver>
		<DocumentIdentification>
			<Standard>String</Standard>
			<TypeVersion>String</TypeVersion>
			<InstanceIdentifier>String</InstanceIdentifier>
			<Type>String</Type>
			<MultipleType>true</MultipleType>
			<CreationDateAndTime>2001-12-17T09:30:47.0Z</CreationDateAndTime>
		</DocumentIdentification>
		<Manifest>
			<NumberOfItems>0</NumberOfItems>
			<ManifestItem>
				<MimeTypeQualifierCode>String</MimeTypeQualifierCode>
				<UniformResourceIdentifier>http://www.altova.com</UniformResourceIdentifier>
				<Description>String</Description>
				<LanguageCode>String</LanguageCode>
			</ManifestItem>
			<ManifestItem>
				<MimeTypeQualifierCode>String</MimeTypeQualifierCode>
				<UniformResourceIdentifier>http://www.altova.com</UniformResourceIdentifier>
				<Description>String</Description>
				<LanguageCode>String</LanguageCode>
			</ManifestItem>
		</Manifest>
		<BusinessScope>
			<Scope>
				<Type>String</Type>
				<InstanceIdentifier>String</InstanceIdentifier>
				<Identifier>String</Identifier>
				<BusinessService>
					<BusinessServiceName>String</BusinessServiceName>
					<ServiceTransaction/>
				</BusinessService>
				<BusinessService>
					<BusinessServiceName>String</BusinessServiceName>
					<ServiceTransaction/>
				</BusinessService>
			</Scope>
			<Scope>
				<Type>String</Type>
				<InstanceIdentifier>String</InstanceIdentifier>
				<Identifier>String</Identifier>
				<BusinessService>
					<BusinessServiceName>String</BusinessServiceName>
					<ServiceTransaction/>
				</BusinessService>
				<BusinessService>
					<BusinessServiceName>String</BusinessServiceName>
					<ServiceTransaction/>
				</BusinessService>
			</Scope>
		</BusinessScope>
	</StandardBusinessDocumentHeader>
	<Order xsi:schemaLocation="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:Order-2
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/xsd/maindoc/UBL-Order-2.0.xsd";
xmlns="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:Order-2"
xmlns:cac="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CommonAggregateComponents-2"
xmlns:cbc="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CommonBasicComponents-2">
		<cbc:ID>normalizedString</cbc:ID>
		<cbc:IssueDate>1967-08-13</cbc:IssueDate>
		<cac:BuyerCustomerParty/>
		<cac:SellerSupplierParty/>
		<cac:OrderLine>
			<cac:LineItem>