Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Status of Release

Hi Lisa! In answer to the question, no you do not have them.

 Until now we've only had a model of the normalised spreadsheet. That,
and these, are aligned with the spreadsheet. They are therefore
'logical' models, whereas those generated from the XML schema are
'technical solution' models.

So, I would place them in the area of the spreadsheets, and make the
point that I have just made in the previous paragraph. Both forms of
model are equally valid. If there are any differences they are
significant, showing where the logical view of requirements has been
compromised to meet technical possibilities.

regards

Mike Adcock
Standards & Security Unit
APACS - Association for Payment Clearing Services
Mercury House, Triton Court
14 Finsbury Square
London EC2A 1LQ
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7711 6318
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7711 6299
e-mail: michael.adcock@apacs.org.uk

The opinions expressed are those of the individual and not the company.
  Internet communications are not secure and therefore APACS does not
     accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee responsible for delivering this communication to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution or
   copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
          telephone to arrange for its return.  Thank you.