Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Proposed text for character set/encoding requirements

Eve
I think I would be lean towards keeping the "(parsers)" in brackets. It makes
it clearer and we have to cater for the lowest common denominator.

If I am going to normalize our rules I want to understand if we are making just
a recommendation here or are we going to make a rule of it and say "At a
minimum for UBL compliance, all encdoing declarations must be provided in the
XML declarations of UBL documents".

Thanks
Mavis