Subject: RE: [ubl-psc] UBL 2.0 Update proposals

I agree that it is unclear how to use an OrderResponse as a full acceptance,
but I think it's because the lack of some code values or alternatively a new
indicator. I don't agree that OrderResponseSimple should be the only way of
giving full acceptance/rejection.

I don't think it is a good idea to change message type just because you
accept 10 of 10 lines, and another message type when accepting 9 of 10
lines. So by giving the OrderResponse ability to clearly indicate full
acceptance (on document level and/or on each line) UBL would align better to
both existing systems and to existing standards like EDIFACT. That would
also make conversion easier since you don't have to change message type if
10 out of 10 lines in the EDIFACT message are accepted.

I see the two message types (OrderResponse/OrderResponseSimple) as responses
used in different types of order processes.

/Martin Forsberg
Ecru Consulting