Subject: Re: SV: [ubl-psc] Status of issues raised in November 2010

Hi,

I think this is something for the business description... such location
coordinates should describe a perimeter of an area.

Roberto

> Hi,
>
> Is it really possible to describe an area with just a set of coordinates,
> without knowing how they are connected? (see the attached picture). It
> should somehow at least be indicated that the coordinates form the
> boundary of the area.
>

> /Martin

* JAVEST by Roberto Cisternino
*
* Document Engineering Services Ltd. - Alliance Member
* UBL Italian Localization SubCommittee (ITLSC), co-Chair
* UBL Online Community editorial board member (ubl.xml.org)
* Italian UBL Advisor

  Roberto Cisternino

  mobile: +39 328 2148123
  skype:  roberto.cisternino.ubl-itlsc