Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Status of final deliverables

Hi Ken,

eDoCreator doesn't allow to set the values of Property Term Possessive Noun and Property Term Primary Noun; I think they are automatically calculated from the Property Term and Property Term Qualifier that are the only ones I can work on.

In any case, I tried to resolve the problem and I think that now all is right, even if the ReceiptAdviceTypeCode is still based on an UnqualifiedDataType. I am going to ask for helping to the eDoCreator staff. In the meanwhile, please let me know if the problem on the BBIE name is still present.

Best regards,
Arianna

il Sat, 04 Feb 2012 14:43:51 -0500