ubl message

Subject: XML Europe 2004 report

FYI

Just saw a very good presentation today about the Danish Government's
adoption of UBL (sorry - I do not remember the presenters name).
 Judging by the audiences comments, I would assume that this is the
first of many such presentation to come.  There are several other
presenters (including myself) who talked positively about UBL and its
benefits.  Ken Holman is here too and is a great proponent for the
groups work.

An interesting point is that more eGovernments are seemingly willing to
adopt/pilot UBL than B2B groups.

Duane Nickull

--
Senior Standards Strategist