ubl message

Subject: Location of final schemas and spreadsheets in the archive

[anne.hendry@sun.com:]

| The SSC can now report that validation has occurred on both the
| new UDT schemas and further testing was performed on the new
| schema set delivered by David, as well as on the old schema set
| with David's new UDT schemas replacing the old UDT schema.

I'm just poking my head in and won't really be trying to look at a
week's worth of vacation email till returning to work next week,
but it's not clear to me from the messages in the ubl archive
exactly which files I'm supposed to be putting in the revised CD2
package this weekend.  Is there a single package containing the
entire tested set of schemas, or am I supposed to put this
together from pieces?

I have the same question regarding the updated spreadsheets.
Where in the archive can I find the latest ones?

Also the NDR checklist.  Is it in the archive, or am I expected to
synthesize it this weekend by removing NMS6 from the version we
had in Copenhagen?

Assuming that everything we're talking about has been posted to
the ubl list, I just need a list of the relevant URLs.  If
something that's supposed to be in CD2 is floating around but has
not been posted to the list, it should be ASAP.

Please reply to the ubl list so that we have a shared record of
pointers to the correct versions of these components.

I understand that revised versions of the ASN.1 schemas and the
/fs directory are still pending.  When those are ready, please
remember to copy the relevant materials or URLs to the ubl list so
that we have a common understanding of what's intended to go in
the package.

Jon