ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Location of final schemas and spreadsheets in the archive

Jon

> I'm just poking my head in and won't really be trying to look at a
> week's worth of vacation email till returning to work next week,
> but it's not clear to me from the messages in the ubl archive
> exactly which files I'm supposed to be putting in the revised CD2
> package this weekend.  Is there a single package containing the
> entire tested set of schemas, or am I supposed to put this
> together from pieces?

The W3C Schemas are those posted at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200408/msg00090.html
i.e. :-
xsd:   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200408/bin00009.bin
xsdrt: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200408/bin00008.bin
We've decided that these can all be used together.

The instances are those included in the zip file at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200408/zip00000.zip
(posted in e-mail
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200408/msg00075.html)
*** BUT the Schemas in the same file should NOT be included in the
package***.

> I have the same question regarding the updated spreadsheets.
> Where in the archive can I find the latest ones?

The Spreadsheets are:-
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200408/bin00015.bin
(posted in e-mail
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200408/msg00113.html)

***  However, I now have to change the codelists' URN references
(to the new URNs) in the UBL-SpecializedDatatypes-1.0.xls and the
UBL-SpecializedDatatypes-1.0.sxc spreadsheets.
I'll attach these two spreadsheets to this message I'm now writing. ***

All the best

Steve

ATTACHMENTS:
UBL-SpecializedDatatypes-1.0.xls and UBL-SpecializedDatatypes-1.0.sxc
to substitute the same spreadsheets in