ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] JPLSC' activity

[ito@sunbridge.com:]

| I also want to translate the public page of UBL-TC into Japanese, and
| publish it onto OASIS web site.
| Is it OK for you?
| And are there any advices on it?

I would advise against this.  The content of the TC page changes
in irregular and unannounced ways as events occur and I can find
time to update the page accordingly.

In general, I would say that the only things we should be
translating are documents that the TC has approved.  On the TC
page, this *might* include the (OASIS-required) Q&A section, but
that is badly out of date now and needs to be revised and reviewed
and reinstalled by OASIS staff before any translations are
undertaken.

Jon