ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Agenda for Pacific UBL TC call 6|7 August 2007

Hello Jon,

I confirm the italian IDD localization has been updated but we still have
to include the typos discovered by Ken on the IDD spreadsheets and UBL 2.0
spreadsheet models.

I am not sure I'll be able to do it before september, however this problem
will impact on all IDD templates we already distributed to all LSCs.

If UBL 2.0 spreadsheet are updated with these fixes I could regenerate all
IDD templates and for those translated I could just update the
DictionaryEntryCode column.

Let me know if you want I can organize this ASAP.

Regards
Roberto Cisternino

Roberto Cisternino