Subject: Problems checking in

Hi,

I finished editing of Issue 110, 120 and action items 6, 7, and 11. I did not edit action item 8, as it will need some further discussion and will take time.

I have been able to check in the XSD file, but CVS is failing when I try to check in the spec document.

I have tried several times, but the error doesn't seem to be a transient one:

cvs ci -m "Issues 110, 120; Action Items 6, 7, 11." -l "/specifications/wsbpel-specification-draft.doc"

    cvs commit: [19:46:11] waiting for aalves's lock in /cvsroot/wsbpeltc/specifications

I will try contacting sourgeforge support. Any ideas are deeply welcomed. :-)

Sincerely,

Alexandre