Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Q: link crossing a fault-handler boundary

A fault handler is a self-contained set of activities that are only called
if either a fault happens or a fault has been thrown; that's the reason for
not having income links. The purpose of the fault handler is to perform
some work that possibly corrects the fault and if correction is possible
regular processing can continue; that's the reason for the outgoing links.

dieter

|         |           "Yuzo Fujishima" |
|         |           <fujishima@bc.jp.|
|         |           nec.com>         |
|         |           08/29/2003 01:19 |
  |       To:       <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                                               |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [wsbpel] Q: link crossing a fault-handler boundary                                                                          |

Hi, could anyone help me understand the following?