Subject: RE: [wsbpel] CEFACT Liaison Review

Diane,

Thanks for the clarification. Unfortunately on the conference call we all
referred to the "BPWG", which led to the confusion.

I do believe we need to re-visit this - and so, as you suggest - we do need
to evaluate this to clarify what the useful purpose is.

I'm not trying to shoot the messenger (Tony!) here.  I can see now the chain
of events.  I'd much prefer to focus Tony's excellent skills on what we
really need, now the landscape has become clear.

Thanks, DW.