Subject: Re: [wsrm] [Fwd: Re: Our original Reliability spec]

On 11-Jul-03 08:06, Tom Rutt wrote:
> I agree with you.  Thus anyone who uses the URL MUST BE AWARE   of any
> encumbrances
> attached to it.
>
> Please read the IPR and license terms before you do anything with the
> URLs I sent out.
Alternatively, do *nothing* with the information at the provided URLs in
the context of this TC to avoid violating the charter [1] of this group,
especially our Standing Rules.  We are here to discuss our
specification, any formal submissions and not every published reliable
delivery white paper.

We should strongly encourage the submission of additional technical work
from all sources to avoid confusion, industry division and overall
fragmentation of Web services standards.  Additional peer review and
input throughout the life cycle of this TC specification will also
improve it technically.

As our charter says [1], "Other contributions in addition to
WS-Reliability will be accepted for consideration without any prejudice
or restrictions, and evaluated on their technical merit, as long as the
contributions conform to this charter."

> Tom Rutt

thanx,
	doug