Subject: XACML Attribute profile incorporated into SAML Spec

The following e-mail from Scott Cantor describes the version of
the SAML Attribute Profile that incorporates our XACML Profile
for SAML V2.0 Attributes (see Section 8.4).  I am attaching a
copy for those who do not have access to it via the SSTC
archive.  Our section is only about 2 pages long.

XACML TC members should review this carefully to ensure that it
captures the requirements for creating SAML Attributes that can
be consumed by an XACML PEP or PDP Context Handler.  This profile
is NOT intended to cover the process by which SAML Attributes are
actually retrieved and mapped into XACML Attributes; that will be
described in our own XACML Profile for SAML.  A draft of this is
available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/5854/wd-xacml-saml-profile-02.pdf
but has not yet been completely updated to reflect the SSTC
profile.

-Anne
--- Begin Message ---
The document sstc-saml-profiles-2.0-draft-14-diff.pdf has been submitted by Scott Cantor (cantor.2@osu.edu) to the OASIS Security Services TC document repository.

Document Description:
Filled in remaining profiles, re-edited attribute profiles

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/7668/sstc-saml-profiles-2.0-draft-14-diff.pdf

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/document.php?document_id=7668