Subject: Re: [xacml] Minutes: XACML TC Conf Call 2/28/08

1) The wiki on Obligations I referred during the meeting is:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xacml/ProposalForObligations

I was interested in knowing whether my comments on the wiki were
considered by Bill/Erik.

2) Correction in the name of a panelist at IDTrust08:
Sunil Madhu (Cisco/Securent): Chief Architect of their Policy Business Unit.