Subject: RE: [xliff] Translation state (Y8)

Hi Yves,

Approved and state are two different things. You may have something as approved that's good enough for a first pass but needs further review before it gets marked final.

Translation projects with four stages (translation, proofreading, review and second review) are quite common in my work area. A segment is normally marked as "approved" by the proofreader and only the reviewers set the state to "final".

Rodolfo M. Raya       rmraya@maxprograms.com
Maxprograms       http://www.maxprograms.com