Subject: RE: [xliff] RE: Call for dissent on BIDi solution Re: [xliff] bidi

Thanks David,

One suggestion, to change this:

[[
inherited from the parent <pc> element. In case the inline element is a child of a <source> element, the srcDir attribute value will
be inherited from the enclosing <unit> element, whereas the trgDir attribute value will be inherited in case the inline element is a
child of a <target> element.
]]

To this:

[[
inherited from the parent <pc> element. In case the inline element is a child of a <source> element, the default value is inherited
from the srcDir value of the parent <unit> element. In case the inline element is a child of a <target> element, the default value
is inherited from the trgDir value of the parent <unit> element.
]]

I don't have a strong opinion on the rest of the text as I'm no bidi expert. But I really hope some bidi expert will look at it and
make sure it makes sense. In general I feel that the least we say on that topic, the better.