Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] State Alignment and Web Services

Hi

Sorry it was a slip of the finger to write "transport level". I meant
"pending" is not part of BT.
RosettaNet communicates "pending" through responding action, not through
signal.

Buyer sends purchase order request to seller, and the seller sends
response message back with
line item status set to "pending", thus completing the first BT (PIP).
Later the seller initiates another BT to notify the buyer with new value
in line item status -- either positive or negative confirmation, or even
"pending" again. This could occur many times.

I found some people see this modeling inconvenient and wanted to pack
those multiple transactions into one BT,
which is not possible with current BPSS. It might have something to do
with David's point.

Is anybody really interested in this example?

Kenji