Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] State Alignment and Web Services

Kenji,

OK - good clarification.  I think V2 can support the RosettaNet
example by allowing 'pending' as a return state - and then
the beginsWhen / endsWhen can be controlled using
the new variable mechanism with expressions that check
for the conditions between each BTA.

Since a guard condition checks for just succeed or
failure, you would need to setup a signal for the pending,
but of course - if you look closely - that signal can have
a transaction associated with it - so not a problem - as with
the RosettaNet case.

Since you talk about this "happening several times" - there
must be some kind of "fail" condition - that causes the
whole to re-start again from the top.  That would obviously
need to be "linking and switching" logic that resides
above the BPSS - in your implementation layer - that
causes the BPSS to be initiated again (possibly with
different requirements) to attempt a second or third time.

Perhaps we could model the appropriate PIP using
the new BPSS model I have to see how this can
all be represented?

Thanks, DW