Subject: Re: [humanmarkup-comment] Re: [uiml-discuss] RE: founding member

Rex Brooks wrote:
> I am copying this to the Humanmarkup public comment list in the hope
> that someone out there has the time to at least monitor this UIML effort
> so that we will not be obliged to retrofit our specifications to
> accommodate it if it becomes necessary, or to actively liaise if it
> appears wise and possibly fruitful.

Since I have an interest on UIs and am familiar with related
vocabularies (XHTML/SVG, XForms, XUL, XBL etc) I'll be happy to
establish a connection with the UIML TC.

I have subscribed to uiml-discuss and will have comments on the v3 spec
by Monday.

If anyone has any usefull pointers please do share.

Manos