oic message

Subject: Re: [oic] ODF 1.1 compatibility / manifest:version in ODF 1.2

On 06.11.2012 18:48, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> Unfortunately, there are folks who think it is a good idea.
Yes, I am still absolute sure, that evolving and extending an existing
standards is a good idea in general and the version attribute a good
idea in special.
But perhaps I misunderstood you here, anyway let us not distract
ourselves it would be the wrong TC anyway and let us now just focus only
on a single aspect. What is the root cause for the given issue?
You mentioned the previous ODF spec is wrong. Can you provide a quote on
the ODF 1.1 part?
I did not find anything justifying the issue among:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.1/OpenDocument-v1.1.html#outline:1.5.Document_Processing_and_Conformance

Thanks,
Svante