ubl-l10n message

Subject: [ubl-l10n] Re: IDD fixies

Hello Oriol and LSCs members,

As requested by JPLSC I already fixed the Japanese IDD Templates and others.

Can you provide your actual Spanish IDD templates as well ?

Tomorrow I would like to resubmit the whole IDD to the l10n list.

The new changes will be highlighted using green color.

Please note that I am not going to remove the previous yellow backgrounds,
also note the changes that have been notified due to an additional
[carriage return]+[line feed] into the description will be keeped (sorry).

Regards

Roberto

> Dear Roberto,
> I send you JPLSC's revised Spreadsheets of the UBL Errata 01.
> As you said before, please return with a new revision missing changes
> highlighted with another color "green".
> And please send the new revision list. For example: Business document
> name,
> No. of BIE, General explanation of the new revision.
> Best Regards,
> Yukinori Saito
> (Vice chair of UBL JPLSC)
> Yukinori Saito
> ERP Research Corporation
> e-mail: y.saito@erp.jp
> Tel: +81-3-3432-1656  Fax: +81-3-5405-1302

* UBL Italian Localization SubCommittee (ITLSC), co-Chair
* UBL Online Community editorial board member (ubl.xml.org)
* Italian UBL Advisor
* OASIS NEWS italian translator

  Roberto Cisternino

  mobile: +39 328 2148123
  skype:  roberto.cisternino.ubl-itlsc

[UBL Technical Committee]
    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl

[UBL Italian Localization Subcommittee]
    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ubl-itlsc

[Iniziativa UBL Italia]
    http://www.ubl-italia.org

[UBL Support]          (prevista migrazione su ubl.xml.org)
    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ubl-ssc

[UBL Online Community] (...in avviamento)
    http://ubl.xml.org

[Gruppo Esperti UBL]   (...in avviamento)
    http://www.ublguild.org/

[Free UBL Writer @ JAVEST]
    http://www.javest.com