Subject: Re: [chairs] Problems with pranksters on TC calls

On 06/ 5/13 11:52 AM, Kristen James Eberlein wrote:
Where can I store pass code information so that it can be seen only by OASIS members and
not the general public? I thought that only members could view the TC calendar, but that
appears not to be the case.

we just email it out via BCC and members store it on their own private
calendars.

Valerie
--
Valerie Fenwick, http://bubbva.blogspot.com/ @bubbva
Solaris Cryptographic Technologies, Manager, Oracle Corporation