cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] OASIS CTI - Need to recruit

I expect that there will most likely never (not soon) be 100%
consensus/agreement on one specific set of standards from the various
forums.
"This is always subjective to some extent, which creates a challenge
when attempting to generalize in a one size fits all standard.
However, we hope, and I believe, that the latest efforts made are a
step in the right direction, and respectfully enhance the concepts
introduced in this important challenge."
Initiating this joint effort (see synonyms please) is already an
achievement, IMHO.

Regarding the "ecosystem diagram", I do like this idea.
Potentially we could reuse, as a a starting point:
- STIX "adopters/supporters" diagram done some time ago
- the list of Vendors providing STIX-compatible tools that was built
some months ago
(Richard/Sean should understand the materials I'm referring to)
And I would be happy helping expanding/extending this with a
"standards forums ecosystem diagram".
@Tony: Do you have already some materials?

Best regards