Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: column.count.back

* Bob Stayton; <bobs@caldera.com> on 04 Oct, 2002 wrote:
>An article is processed in fo as a single page-sequence
>(its template starts and ends a page-sequence, with
>all its content in between).  You would have to customize
>the article template as well as the article/appendix
>template to stop the article page sequence and start
>a new page sequence for appendix.

Thanks for explanation that makes sense why it does not work as I want
it

>You might be better off creating a book that contains
>an article and an appendix.  Then the appendix will
>be treated as backmatter.

As a matter of fact I tried it and it does work out as I want it ? So
before I will play with it I will just render it as book ( sounds silly
to my ear for a document which is 40 pages to be called as book)

Since I use Xinclude no big deal :-P

Thanks and have a nice weekend

--

Togan Muftuoglu