Subject: Re: [ebsoa] Scope of TC (was SOA and Shared Semantics / EditorsActionItem, et al)

Joseph:

The specification itself will not normatively reference other standards
(perhaps a non-normative reference as a possible implementation choice
is possible). We are at a higher level than any specific concrete
implementation.  We did agree to this.

That is the entire basis for why our TC will also publish a "best
practices" document.  That document will speak to the implementors at
the specific time and make such references.

I hope that works for you.

Duane