Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Exposing information about annotations

Hi Pete,

I am not sure if IAHypertext really is a good solution for this, since
there is no link to the note.

But I also have no better idea.

How would it look like with ODF 1.2, when a note starts in para <n>,
ends in para <n+x>?

Would all paragraphs have a hyperlink referencing the same note?

What about the parent relation from the note then?

Reading the rest of you email, I guess the note itself is like a drawing
object, and could then contain multiple paragraph objects, so that part
sounds good.

(I doubt that we already have a role for NOTE in UAA/ATK)

cc-ing Oliver, because he will be responsible for implementing it in the
Writer.

I guess Calc can later do it almost the same way, but linking from a
cell instead of a paragraph...

Malte.