Subject: Re: [regrep] Fwd: Re: [emergency] BEA, Microsoft, and TibcoRelease WS-Eventing Specification

Oh, There's no doubt that WSRP will use ebXML Registry, as well as
UDDI, but it is unlikely that it will adopt any eventing model as its
own because WSRP needs several kinds of eventing, especially that
which requires coordination and customization of the data/information
content contained within event messages for specific kinds of
processing, and to use event messages as a specific kinds of
triggering mechanisms. It is also likely that deciding on the
eventing model per se will not be undertaken until v2.0 after we go
through v1.1 this year.

Ciao,
Rex

--