Subject: Re: [regrep] Impact of ICG Adoption on CCRIM SC (Was:[regrep]UN/CEFACT-ICG adopts freebXML Registry)

Mary K:

This is for OASIS to submit work results to UN/CEFACT.  We did a project
to determine issues associated with storing UN/CEFACT CCTS in ebXML
Registry-repositories.  The intent all along was not to define this
normatively, just collect experience based on real world implementations
and forward the recommendations to UN/CEFACT, likely ATG since the XML
format for CCTS is being worked on their.

Duane