Subject: Re: [soa-rm] eCommerce definitions

Gregory:

I suspect you're right.  Theories of quarks and particle physics aside,
I was thinking at a tangible matter level ;-)

In effect, audio signals are the same, a disruption of mass having a
specific frequency etc..  One could go crazy thinking about this stuff
at a philosophical level.

Duane

Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html