Subject: RE: [topicmaps-comment] RE: Let's introduce ! [Re: test of OASIS list]

Hi there

Heimo Hanninen

Information Architect at XIA Information Architects

I have been working with SGML/XML since early 90's.
Wrote my thesis on SGML (young and hopeful ;) for one telecom company in
Finland,
then did this and that information related stuff. Got imported to Canada 98
by Nortel.

Working now for XIA in the world largest nice small town called Ottawa.
We are seriously looking into XTM to be used in various "XML/KM projects".
Commuting to work by canoe once a week, otherwise biking.

mailto:hjh@xiacorp.com
www.xiacorp.com

ps. Hi Sam, nice to know you are busy with TM, hope seeing you again some
day.