ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Tool question

Dear Colleagues,

The current version of iSurf eDoCreator tool supports creation of  schemas
for UBL 2.0 NDR.  Later, when UBL 2.1 NDR becomes available, we will
enhance the tool to support generation of schemas for UBL 2.1 NDR.
But as Ken indicated since the schema directories have different contents
and dependencies, before generating the schema, you have to first decide
whether to use the 2.0 NDR or the 2.1 NDR.

You can import conventional spreadsheets to iSURF eDoCreator.
Additionally, the tool validates  the format and the content of the
uploaded
spreadsheet and if there is any inconsistency
with UBL NDR it provides feedback to the user.

Please feel free to experiment with the tool publicly available at:

http://www.srdc.com.tr/eDoCreator/

Best regards,

Asuman