oic message

Subject: RE: [oic] Confused about the purpose of the Interop Profile

Cherie Ekholm <cheriee@exchange.microsoft.com> wrote on 03/22/2010
08:00:56 PM:

> As noted, this is the conversation that needs to happen Wednesday.

Cherie,

I'm sorry.  I'm going to be in transit to the SC34 meetings on Wed.  I
think we have several  other TC members attending those meetings.   So it
isn't clear whether we will be quorate on Wednesday's call.

So if you can indulge me on this one point, let me ask my question again:

> I'm not sure what you mean by saying the profile "targets...all of ODF
> 1.1".  Is there anything in particular in the profile that you think is
> not relevant to interoperability with desktop PPA implementations of
ODF?

If you have specific objections, I'd love to know them.

Regards,

-Rob