amqp-comment message

Subject: Re: [amqp-comment] amqp over http draft

On 28/05/2019 12:17 pm, Gordon Sim wrote:
On 28/05/2019 12:01 pm, Clemens Vasters wrote:
What else in the spec do you find so aesthetically offensive that you would give up interoperability for it, Gordon?

The prefixing is the only aspect. (I believe we are agreed on not converting the method to lower case).

And to be clear, the problem is that it is an issue visible by any direct amqp clients and services i.e. it can't be easily hidden.