Subject: Re: [dss-x] Funding request to IDTrust

Hi Dee,

don't take the numbers too seriously, now. We are in the state of
sketching the list of activities and expenses. I would like to have a
F2F meeting with the ETSI guys. But it may be done using a video
conference or alongside another meeting. So give us a little more time
for the dust to settle ...

And yes, I thought of Euros ;-)

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Ströverstr. 18 - 59427 Unna Amtsgericht Hamm HRB 5868

Directors Andreas Kühne, Heiko Veit

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales