Subject: Re: [office] Using JIRA

Hi Dennis,

   Yes, that is correct. A report would be created from the JIRA data.

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.