Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Group effort - how we talk.

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 4:09 PM, Sam Johnston <samj@samj.net> wrote:
In the mean time, to keep these contributions 'clean' people wanting to write to the acid site should first agree to the feedback license (assuming this is the most appropriate for the purpose) as I just have.

Sam, to avoid ambiguities I would suggest to adapt the first sentence of the feedback license as follows:
" The (proposed) "OASIS **ODF** Implementation, Interoperability and Conformance Technical Committee" is developing technology (the "OASIS **ODF** Acid Test Deliverable") as defined by its charter and welcomes input, suggestions and other feedback ("Feedback") on the OASIS **ODF** Acid Test Deliverable.

Kind regards,
Luc