Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] Improvement submissions to the ODF-TC?

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 9:50 AM,  <robert_weir@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> marbux <marbux@gmail.com> wrote on 05/15/2009 12:25:13 PM:

Rob, You did not address the merits of what I said. Instead you built
a pyramid of straw man arguments. You know it and I know it so I see
no resulting benefit for either of us were I to take the time to
topple yet another Rob Weir house of cards. Been there and done that
often enough to tire of it; you really need to improve your game. But
if you want to throw down the gauntlet, I'll find the energy to do it
again. Shall we discuss Rob Weir's pattern of conduct in regard to
censorship and wrath? Your choice.

Best regards,

Paul E. Merrell, J.D. (Marbux)

--